Boston Marathon Finish

Boston Marathon Finish

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Boston Scientific HR Summit - April 27th 2009

As a spokesperson for Boston Scientific, this has been the highest honor as guest speaker at the 1st Global HR Summit hosted by Lucia Quinn, HR Director on Monday, April 27th. The evening kicked off with Camille Change Gilmore introducing Board of Directors speaker, John Pepper and myself at the pre dinner cocktail party. Camille gave us the red carpet treatment. John Pepper spoke of values and inspiration of his business beliefs. After the evening meal, I was dessert guest speaker and briefly spoke of my Boston marathon experience from the prior Monday, my Boston Scientific Quality Days experience including the video, then talked of my lifetime of physical challenges and how the Boston Scientific Cardiac Rhythm Management pacemaker device has enhanced the quality of my life (as you can read about more in my blog post below). Two hours prior to the event I was notified of my Uncle's death, therefore speaking from my heart the reaction seemed it was very inspirational to my audience.


No comments: